5 critical keys to kill your cellulite
1. You cannot get rid of the dimples and shadows (cellulite) by rubbing an odd gel or gooey cream on your trouble zones and problem spots.
So, stop using them – some of them may even worsen cellulite.
Despite the fact that there are dozens of supposed cellulite reduction creams on the market, there is no possible way for any one of them, no matter how expensive, to get rid of your cellulite. Cellulite is not a skin problem. Its an underlying structural issue, that can only be corrected by reversing the cause of atrophied muscle fibers directly beneath your “cellulite trouble spots.”
Squishy dimples and shadows are a superficial symptom of a problem below the surface; it’s impossible for the creams, lotions or gels to have any physiological impact on the cause of the issue…
2. Risky and expensive spa treatments can only reduce your bank account – not your cellulite problems. And there are many consumer reports about women being seriously scarred or injured as well.
Stay away from these as the FDA reports show women who’ve been scarred or injured for life.
Painful, dangerous and uncomfortable services ranging from endermologie to body-wrapping have been proven to be totally ineffective when it comes to treating cellulite. However, advertising and marketing loopholes allow these services to be cleverly marketed for desperate women who are at wits end with the unattractive dimples and shadows on the lower-body problem areas.
3. The unattractive dimples, shadows and saggy ripples known as cellulite are not genetic and you are not stuck with them forever if you have them.
Falsely believing this will prevent you from getting rid of your cellulite. So, don’t entertain this nonsense for 1 second.
These two ridiculous myths are often passed around by ‘neighborhood know-it-alls’ – and many women actually believe these 2 myths – especially if they haven’t found the right way to get rid of the cellulite. Whats even more alarming are the number of doctors who also believe in and foster these 2 demoralizing falsehoods.
Yes – it is common to see a mother and daughter, both with the lower-body “orange peel” look, but this doesn’t mean cellulite is genetic – it simply means both women have not found a way, how tone and firm the muscle layers under the dimpled, saggy skin.
4. You can get rid of cellulite, regardless of your age – or when you began to notice it.
Cellulite is a structural issue (muscle) – it can be fixed with simple and unique body movements which target the cellulite areas.
These types of moves can be followed by any woman, regardless of her age or fitness level. And it doesn’t matter if the cellulite started in the early teen years – or after pregnancy – or after menopause – it’s still a structural issue that results from soft, un-toned muscles underneath the saggy, dimpled, shadowy skin.
5. The only proven way to permanently get rid of the dimples and shadows of cellulite is through a series of simple, yet specifically targeted lower-body movements.
These unique movements focus on lifting, shaping and toning the muscle layers so they gently push outward against the skin – to bring back the smooth, tight and sexy appearance, while burning off any excess flab, if there is any.
This is how regular women reverse the cause of cellulite dimples and shadows…and if there happens to be any excess fat in those zones – it will be burned off as fuel by the muscles. This bonus of losing any unhealthy excess body-fat is nice because it reveals a great body and it works wonders for your health profile.